Additional Services

Worst moving company ever, with fraudulent business practices.I paid for a premium move, and was promised a move with my own moving truck unless an identical move was occurring with another customer on an identical timeline.

I was also assured that no subcontractors were used. Upon delivery, another company arrived to complete the move, who admitted to being subcontractors. More importantly, my truck was shared with three or four other people's belongings, some of which were brought into my home. They movers admitted they never use a truck for a single person, and they were taking the other belongings all over the country.

I was inclined to let it go, until several weeks later, a BED BUG infestation developed in my brand new apartment (which had never had previous tenants)! All surrounding units were checked and did not have bed bugs and I have never encountered them anywhere I have lived. In short, don't use this company.

I've used other movers before and the experience was night and day.Buyer beware.

Review about: All Around Van Lines Moving Service.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Had an Experience with All Around Van Lines?

Comments